Are you stressed?
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Enhance immunity.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes prepare for and recover from workouts.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Improve skin condition - the body's largest organ.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers.
- Release endorphins—the body's natural painkiller.